Saturday, March 1, 2008

This week

Holy Moly! This week was crazy!
I spent the first half studying my butt off for a big Economics test I had on Wednesday afternoon. I was so worried about it. I had failed my last two Economics tests badly, so if I want to pass this class I have to do well on the test I took on Wednesday and the next one as well.The good news is I *think* that I passed, I knew about half of the answers with confidence and was able to answer two essay questions out of three with no problem. But, you never know with those damn multiple choice questions. I won't know how I did until Monday. I'm tempted to e-mail the instructor and ask though! lol. The joys of college.
The rest of the week, I was just busy busy busy, on the go with classes, work and having a little fun with Britni. Tonight, I just crashed at home. Watched the 2nd and 3rd Bourne movies (they were badass!) and napped. It has been so long since I got to just nap, chill and watch movies. This weekend is going to be all about RELAXING!
Hope you all find the chance to do that too, once in a while. :)

0 comments: