Im tired after a long day of classes.
On the bright side, I'm so close to the end of the term. My classes are getting old. I'm tired of the schedule and classes I have right now. I'm ready for spring break!
For those in CA - I am flying to Sacramento early Friday morning, March 21st. Leaving at 6:10am and arriving about 7:30am I believe. I fly back on Tues, March 25th about 9pm. So, Sacramento people! Get ready for my arrival and to have a good time! I am there five full days. Let me know if you want to see me, make plans and we'll make it work! I so can't wait for a little vacation!
Ok, off to eat dinner then study, well maybe if I don't fall asleep first! ;-)
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
California, here I come baby!
Posted by Lyra at 4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment