Thursday, March 20, 2008

Last final and Spring Break!

Whooo! I am so close!

Yesterday I was so productive! Got the house cleaned. Packed everything. Had dinner with dear Zachary. Studied for my Economics final for 4 hours straight.

This morning I got stuff done as well! Got the car cleaned out. Packed it up. Now i'm just sitting here with my Economics notes.

My final is at 2pm. Then i'm DONNNNNEEEEEE! I'm leaving right after the final, to pay two bills, get gas and hit the pedal towards Salem to pick up the B-Rit Girl! Then we will be on our way to Portland.

We fly out of Portland for Sacramento earllly tomorrow morning. Our flight leaves at 6:10am and lands in Sac-Town @ 7:30am. I totally can't wait to see my Shari friend!

Don't be surprised if I don't post for the next week or so, but you never know. I might make a surprise appearance, so keep watching.

Peace out until then! OX

0 comments: