Well, it is about time I found a hobby that I actually enjoy and am really getting into! I've always had trouble sticking to one hobby, I would get bored or frustrated easily with projects or hobbies i've attempted in the past. I think I've found my cinch though! I love crocheting!
In the last several months, from the end of the summer up to the beginning of this year, I have crocheted some projects and have several others in mind! I've got a great stash of yarn now too. Thank you Sarah!! That basket full of yarn was an awesome gift! I've included some pictures of a few things I've made so far. Once you know the basics of crocheting, it is fun! I have found doing quick and small projects more satisfying than huge ones, so hence the granny squares. They are small and you can see the fun designs. In the end (eventually!) I will have enough squares to make a gorgeous blanket. Unfortunately, since the winter term has started I have not had time to start another square or project. :( I guess I will need to set aside some time if I want to ever finish anything. *dream on Lyra*
Enjoy the pictures!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
New hobby: crocheting!
Posted by Lyra at 5:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment