Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New Couch!!!!

After searching high and low, I finally decided on a couch. My mom ended up offering to drive down here to Salem and go shopping with me for one. She was such a good sport doing this for me. We looked in about 7 or 8 stores. We ended up going back to the third store we had gone to - to look at this couch. I fell in love with it and mom did too. She even said if it was her buying one, this would be the one she bought too. I could have gotten the couch in 8 different colors and have it at my house in less than 30 days. I looked through the colors but the color of the couch that was on display still stayed with me and was my favorite. So I bought it right there. It was just delivered to my home half an hour ago! (Free!). I spent way too much on it- but it is a worthwhile purchase. If taken good care of, it will last 15 years at least. Mom graciously lent me the money I didn't have to buy it. I'm waiting for my stimulus check to arrive then I will of course pay her back. Love you mom! Here are a few pictures. :)
(The red/black/white color scheme I had in mind is out of the window apparently lol)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice and Simply Cute.. Good size for you to suggle on! heh.. Hope U'll enjoy it in long years

Hugs