.... is proving to be interesting already. I find out via school email that my last class of my education at WOU was canceled. I became aggravated especially because this class was the whole point of the ASL Studies program. To learn the foundations of ASL linguistics and how to teach ASL. The class was to teach us how to develop our own curriculum for teaching. GAH.
Then I discover that Carl, our professor who was supposed to teach our canceled class wasn't teaching any classes this term. It turns out he has been put on administrative leave. Rumors are that some people are planning on making some noise regarding this new development. I have a meeting with the department chair tomorrow morning because now I need to find a new substitution course and be able to graduate on time after winter term. Maybe i'll find out more then.
Life has been pretty lonely these days. It is getting harder every day to live alone and not having much interaction with others on a daily basis. I am hoping that the start of winter term changes that; with working and hopefully even though I'm only taking one class technically will keep me busy enough and around other people to keep me away from home.
Otherwise, 2010.. bring it on: graduating in March, turning 30 in May and hopefully starting my MA somewhere in the fall.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Beginning of 2010
Posted by Lyra at 10:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment