Friday, December 18, 2009

Hats!

With Christmas approaching fast, I have been crocheting like a madwoman. But the results have been amazing! It started with a ski hat that I began a couple of months ago and finally completed. I was going to give this to my nephew for christmas....



But



Then I learned a new pattern and I fell in love! I started making one for my brother then another for my sister in law. That was when I realized I had to make one for each in their family, so out of the window went the ski hat. I have completed another one for my nephew and bought yarn to make one for my niece. Each beanie with brim are of different color scheme, but all the same design. It is going to be fun giving them for christmas presents. I am definitely going to make them pose for some pictures so I can show them off! The photo of me modeling is with the one I made for my sister in law. :)

0 comments: