Saturday, November 7, 2009

My incredible dream

I just had a amazing dream while dozing off in the bath. Oh how I would love for it to come true.

For a while now, I have been dreaming about what I will do after graduating from WOU with my BA in ASL studies at the end of March (2010), not very far from now! I dream of giving up my apartment in Monmouth and traveling the country for as long as it takes me, but of course coming back in time to walk with my graduating class in June. I would get to see places i've always wanted to see, visit people I know across the USA, and visit potential grad school programs for next Fall.

Two big obstacles from this coming true are: a reliable vehicle that will travel without much trouble, and a traveling buddy.

My dream revealed the traveling buddy that would absoutely make me the happiest person alive. This person is somebody that I have loved very much since I was in high school, somebody that I have not seen in several years. It is the very same person that I have unfinished business with. In my dream, I finally find him on the first leg of my cross-country trip. We start to converse and I convince him to join me for the journey of our lifetime. It is on the journey that we finally get past the hurt and we begin to heal together while seeing incredible and beautiful places in our country. We create unforgettable memories that would last a lifetime.

Oh, the dreams I have.

0 comments: